PRIVACY STATEMENT OVERVIEW
NEXTracker, Inc. (“NEXTracker” “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
INFORMATION GATHERED AND DISCLOSED
- We collect certain information that you voluntarily provide when you create an account, fill out a form, request products or services, apply for a position, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include personal information such as your name, company name, company address, phone number, and email address, as well as a password that you create. We may share such personal information with third parties such as our authorized solar panel dealers and installers. In such cases, NEXTracker takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is held securely and only used for legitimate purposes.
- NEXTracker may also periodically conduct surveys, usability studies, contests, and other programs that help NEXTracker improve and promote its products and services, which you may voluntarily participate in and, as a condition of such participation, you may voluntarily provide additional demographic information such as gender, age, income level, modem speed, or type of operating system used. Personal information collected by NEXTracker in conjunction with voluntary surveys, usability studies, contests, and other voluntary programs will not be shared with any sponsor or third party for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
- The NEXTracker web site server automatically records visitor information based on your activity on the NEXTracker web site, such as visitor IP addresses and/or domain names. An IP address is often associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, such as your Internet service provider. This information is associated with you as an individual. NEXTracker may use information about user behavior, user experience, user equipment, computing, and Internet environment to improve the performance of the NEXTracker web site. NEXTracker may also share non-personal information or aggregated data about its users with third parties for research, analytical and marketing purposes.
- If you communicate directly with NEXTracker by email, phone, or letter, NEXTracker may collect and store a record of your communication. NEXTracker may use your communication information to respond to your issues and inquiries and for other business purposes as appropriate. Communication information you provide to NEXTracker’s third party partners will also enable such partners to let us know that you have contacted them. Such communication information may be used to distribute information back to you about NEXTracker, its products, or other promotional or information communications from NEXTracker.
- NEXTracker reserves the right to disclose your information in order to cooperate with law enforcement proceedings or governmental investigations, such as in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
The NEXTracker web site is intended for users who are at least 13 years of age. We do not knowingly allow children under 13 years of age to register with, or to provide any personal information to us.
We have put in place technical and organizational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorized access of your personal information. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal information. However, while we’ve used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us as set out below.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
The NEXTracker web site may contain links to other non-NEXTracker web sites. NEXTracker does not control and assumes no responsibility for the content, the security, or the privacy policies and practices on those web sites. NEXTracker encourages you to read the privacy policies posted on those web sites to determine how they protect and use personal information.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Depending on applicable law, you may have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to: Legal@NEXTracker.com or write us at: NEXTracker, Inc., 6200 Paseo Padre Parkway, Fremont, CA 94555; Attn: Jack Martin.