In this interview, Nico Johnson of Suncast launched what he calls the Solar Pioneers series. This interview is packed with information on how Dan thinks about starting and scaling a business. Along the way, we touch on:
- Dan’s roots as an engineer and researcher and how that has influenced his career path and leadership style
- The 3 keys to growth of any start-up
- The practical side of institutionalizing a corporate culture that is both aggressive and forgiving, empowering yet accountable, fun and fast-paced with industry-leading low turnover
- Dan’s thoughts on squeezing even more power out of PV power plants, including machine learning
- and so much more.
The Shug returns for round 2 covering the below topics:
- The similar evolution of the Auto and Solar industries.
- The Best Advice Dan has been given by his Mentors.
- Advice to budding Entrepreneurs.
- The book Dan has given away the most.
- What’s in Dan’s crystal ball?