At the Forefront of the Clean Energy Business in Mexico
MIREC WEEK Congress (16-20 May 2016) is perfectly timed and positioned at the forefront of the clean energy business in Mexico. Taking place just after the country’s first clean energy auctions and against the backdrop of the Energy Transition Law, this will be the first and only place where the entire renewable energy community will come together to evaluate the next steps in driving forward the new Electricity Market.
NEXTracker will be speaking at MIREC WEEK 2016
Day: Wednesday 18th May 2016
Time: 12:55 pm
Title: Technology Focus Panel: Identifying new and innovative technology for Mexico’s solar developments
- Assessing new trends in solar panels and modules to identify cost savings in solar project development
- Providing an overview of the PV technology landscape in Mexico
- What new technologies can be adapted in solar developments to improve efficiencies?
- Senior Representative, First Solar
- Senior Representative, Jinko Solar
- Senior Representative, Schneider
- Senior Representative, Ingeteam
- Senior Representative, ET Solar
NEXTracker, with our parent company Flex, is a proud MIREC Awards Drinks Reception and Headline Sponsor.
For more information: http://mirecweek.com/Awards